January 02, 2013

Radio Silence

Beloved friends and readers, provided that my dumb mistake in forgetting one of my pre-op instructions doesn't throw everything off schedule, I'll be going into major surgery tomorrow, & thus will be absent from the internet for a few days. Never fear, however, for as soon as I am able, I am eagerly looking forward to beginning "My Re-Education Reading Challenge," attacking the Master List that you compiled for me with all my energy and gusto. Happy New Year, & be praying for me/wish me luck, please!

6 comments:

  1. Please take good care of yourself and heal quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go J! I'll be praying for you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, and hoping you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best and hope that your surgery has gone well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything will be allright Jennifer, and will be praying for you and the doctors! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey JNCL
    I've been thinking about you. I hope the procedure was successful... and hopefully you'll be up and about in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...