November 07, 2011

Getting It Right

PROGRAMMING NOTE for Read Your OWN Library! Challenge


Hello, everyone!  As you all know, I am fairly new to blogging, and I'm still working the bugs out of my first reading challenge.  It has come to my attention that the deadline system I set up for the Read Your OWN Library! Challenge has created some confusion, and I wondered, myself, when I established the parameters if perhaps I wasn't being a bit too restrictive.  Sorry about the problems this created; I'm still learning the ropes here.  Anyway, the linky for this challenge will now appear on the 1st day of each month, and since the challenge is a monthly one, it will remain active until the 15th of the month.  Hope this helps give everyone who wants to be involved the chance to do so, and thanks for joining us, all those who already have.  If you haven't yet, why not sign up?  No time like the present to whittle away some of your backlog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...