October 31, 2011

NOT a Review of Sherlock Holmes

I finished probably the quintessential Sherlock Holmes book last night, the one that everybody thinks is the ONLY Sherlock Holmes book if they've never read any of them.  (I speak from experience here.)  Yes, I read The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.  (The other really famous one, of course, is The Hound of the Baskervilles, but if you're anything like me, you probably thought that the famous Hound was part of the Adventures collection until just now.  I certainly did until a few weeks ago.)  I now want to review the book.  I'm still suffering from the Nasty Head Cold from Hell.  I can't even focus on READING a book right now, let alone reviewing one.  Damn.  I really hope I get better SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...