November 06, 2011

Happy Inbox!

I really wanted to get this post up much earlier in the day, but what the Hell.  My inbox had such a happy week, I still want to share it with everyone.


FREEBIES!  :0)

First of all, I got THREE brand spanking new FREE paperbacks in the mail this week from HarperCollins, courtesy of Sarah from A Library is a Hospital of the Mind, who graciously hosted her 3rd annual Maud Hart Lovelace Reading Challenge, including some yummy giveaways.  Not only did I win three books at one go, but each of them is a collection, part of the re-release of a large series, so each contained three novels within it.  In other words, I won NINE free books, and only have to buy one more such volume to own the entire series.  I TOLD you it was a happy week!




REVIEWEES

I also got an ARC from Waterbook Multnomah's Blogging for Books program, entitled Raised Right: How I Untangled My Faith from Politics by Alisa Harris.  I opened this one shortly after it arrived, thinking I'd just take a quick glance at the first few pages, and have been devouring it at a fairly rapid rate ever since.


And finally, last night I downloaded the Kindle version of Sherman: The Ruthless Victor by Agostino von Hassell and Ed Breslin.  (Is anyone else reminded of the phrase, "the long and short of it," seeing those two authors' names written side by side?)  I'll be reviewing this one for Thomas Nelson's Booksneeze program.

1 comment:

  1. Great haul most of these are new to me! They look interesting!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...