November 19, 2011

World Eclecticism

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, and tonight I just decided there was no time like the present.  I know it probably makes me a semi-pathetic blogger, but I can't help but get excited when I'm notified that someone from an entirely new country has just visited my blog for the first time!  So, I present to you the map of The Beauty of Eclecticism (as of December 12, 2011).
 

Click to Embiggen!

If you've visited and your country is not yet lit up in color, please let me know in the comments, and I will rectify the situation.  And by-the-way, to all you dear members of the Commonwealth Realms, yes, I do know that you're independent countries with HM QEII as your sovereign; I didn't mean to imply that you're all just part of the UK.  However, I was quickly running out of colors, so I gave all Her Majesty's realms the royal red.  Hope you don't mind.

Welcome, Cyprus, our newest visitor to the eclectic chaos that is my mind!

To the under-represented continents let me just say, South America, we hope to see you soon!  And Africa, I'd be honored to hear more from you in the coming days, as well.

Update on December 12, 2011--Welcome, Brazil!  And thank you for putting South America on my map.

2 comments:

  1. Makes you realize just how huge the blogging community is, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting visitors from new countries also-

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...